Learn the skills you need in order to be a successful Freight
Broker/Agent. In this growing industry, as a service based
business, you connect shippers and manufacturers with transportation
companies and manage those shipments.
Job Opportunity and Resource Friday!
Each Friday of your program, Brooke Transportation Training
Solutions hosts Resource Friday - exclusively for their
graduates. the only training provider offering this service,
Inspirational speakers motivate you can receive further training and
connect with prospective employers.
During this virtual event, all graduates have the opportunity to
meet and discuss agent positions with participating freight brokerages.
Additionally, the best businesses and brokers in the industry talk with
graduates about the choice of starting their own brokerage, working as
an agent for another firm, and other job opportunities. Complementary
businesses also attend Resource Friday to meet new graduates and
explain how each can mutually benefit the other in successful business.
What You'll Learn...
This program will provide you with the
and resources needed to obtain your brokerage licensing/authority from
federal government (Additional fees and paperwork are required from the
government for brokerage but not if you become a freight agent).
Upon completion of your program, you will know:
- Understand the process of freight brokering from start to finish
- Have the tools needed to be successful as a freight broker or
- Learn the basics of day-to-day operations of a brokerage or agency
- Use techniques such as prospecting, sales and marketing, rating,
- Be able to manage a shipment from origin to destination
- Gain valuable industry resources