Two textbooks are included in your tuition:
- Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-680): Configuring Windows 7 by Microsoft Press
- Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-685): Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (Pro - Certification) by Microsoft Press
This program can only be taken on a PC. You will need Internet Explorer version 8 or higher. You will also need Windows XP, Vista, or 7. In addition, you will need Adobe Flash and Adobe Reader.
This program is compatible with Windows 8/ Internet Explorer 10, as long as the following criteria is met:
- Java must be downloaded and installed manually, as it's not installed by default on Windows 8.
- Internet Explorer 10 must run in "Desktop" mode in order for Java to work properly
- For Windows Vista or Windows 7: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology; for Windows XP: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- 2 GB RAM
- 1.8 GB free disk space for installation
- 1,280 x 1,024 true color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Microsoft® Direct3D®-capable workstation-class graphics card
- 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true color