What You'll Learn...
In this program, you will acquire essential knowledge to help you pass the American Society for Quality's (ASQ's) Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam and to apply key process improvement methods and concepts in various settings, including manufacturing, service, and not-for-profit organizations. The course relies on ASQ's Green Belt body of knowledge and uses a number of engaging techniques, including fun games, subject matter expert explanation of textbook materials, and hundreds of quiz questions to help you master the curriculum material.
Upon completion of this program, students will know the following:
- Recognize why organizations implement Six Sigma.
- Understand the relationship between lean concepts and Six Sigma.
- Be able to apply Six Sigma in product and process design.
- Apply the voice of the customer (VOC) to the voice of the process (VOP).
- Understand project management basics as a way to implement Six Sigma process improvement initiatives.
- Incorporate high-performing team concepts to achieve effective Six Sigma outcomes.
- Understand statistical distributions as a way to evaluate hypotheses and measure process performance.
- Recognize the benefits of applying statistical process control as a replacement for appraisal/inspection.
- Apply design of experiments (DOE) to simultaneously evaluate the effects of several independent variables on a dependent variable.
Upon completion, students will have access to:
ASQ Certifified Six Sigma Question Bank
This training is designed for you to optimize your time by identifying your strengths and weaknesses, so you know where to concentrate your studies.
- Access hundreds of practice questions developed and based on the 2014 CSSGB Body of Knowledge (BoK)
- Study by topic or stimulate the exam experience with at lease three completely unique sets of questions drawn from the CSSGB BoK.
- Take a different random practice exam as many times as you want during the 365-day access period.
ASQ Certified Six Sigma Associate Membership
Primarily an electronic membership experience provides digital acces to networking opportunities, professional development, and knowledge exchange, acessible anytime, anywhere.
- Member pricing on other ASQ products and services.
- Access to ASQ's Quality Body of Knowledge
- An online subscription to Quality Progress magazine.
- Local Member Community