What You'll Learn..
In this program you will learn to implement COBIT® 5 in practical situations for issues that generally occur in enterprises. You will understand the concepts of process capability assessments and how various processes may be improved through the Seven-stage Lifecycle approach.
Upon completion of this program you will:
- Recognize the need for an effective framework to govern and manage enterprise IT and value creation for enterprises
- Relate to the COBIT® framework concepts and understand its use with other standards and best practices
- Understand the five principles and seven enablers along with the importance of good practices for better governance and management
- Understand the IT management issues that are affecting organizations
- Know the pain points and trigger events that organizations experience
- Understand more about the functions that COBIT® provides and the benefits of using COBIT®
- Know various governance and management processes and the process reference model