- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- The Pharmacy Technician: A Comprehensive Approach
- Pharmaceutical Calculations for Pharmacy Technicians
- Law and Ethics for Pharmacy Technicians
- Fundamental Pharmacology for Pharmacy Technicians
- Fundamental Pharmacology for Pharmacy Technicians Workbook
- Pharmacy Lab Kit and Manual (e-Science)
- Virtual Medication Safety for Technicians – Online
- Virtual Inventory Management for Technicians - Online
- Virtual Pharmacy Externship for Technicians – Online
- Externship packet and lab coat provided upon acceptance into the Externship Program