- This course can be taken on a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word or an equivalent word-processing program.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment in Medical Terminology:
- Medical Terminology for Health Professions
The following textbook, workbook, and codebooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment in the Medical Billing Specialist course:
- Understanding Health Insurance: A Guide to Billing and Reimbursement, by Michelle A. Green.
- Workbook to Accompany Understanding Health Insurance: A Guide to Billing and Reimbursement, by Michelle A. Green.
- ICD-10-CM Expert for Physicians
- CPT Professional
- HCPCS Level II Professional
- CPB Certification Study Guide, from AAPC