With SharePoint 2010 knowledge, learn to create the following.
- Lists and libraries
- Lists and library views
- Sub-Sites with templates
- Document Sets
- Site columns and content type
- Web Page Content
- External Content Types, using Business Connectivity Services
- Custom workflows using SharePoint Designer
Manage new systems.
- Basic permissions of resources
- Library document versions
- Content Approval settings and Workflow
- Term stores and Metadata
- Document ID Service
- Customization of lists and libraries
Finally, you can access various controls.
- SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure
- Routing documents with Content Organizer
- Integration of Office applications
- Metadata Navigation
- Navigation to SharePoint Team Sites