- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Excel 2019 (not included in enrollment). While Microsoft Excel 2019 is ideal, you can use the version of Excel that comes with Office 365. Please note that there may be some differences between your version of Excel and what you see in the course.
- Microsoft Word or an equivalent word-processing program.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional material required for this program is included in enrollment. The following textbook will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment in the Payroll Practice and Management section of the course:
- Payroll Accounting 2020, by Bernard J. Bieg and Judith A. Toland