It is highly recommended that you have a history of professional work experience (full-time, part-time, internship, volunteer work, etc.) to successfully complete course assignments and projects. You will be required you to complete a project in addition to assignments and quizzes. Projects must be based off an actual business and are subject to approval by Master Black Belt Coaches. We highly recommend a project be completed at your place of employment. If you are not employed, we highly recommend taking our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course. Please see below regarding sourcing a project.
In order to take the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification course, you will be required to provide an approved Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Certification certificate or test out of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt program. You can bypass testing out if you present a qualifying Green Belt Certificate which is:
- Issued by a regionally accredited higher education institution.
- ASQ Issued for a Green Belt course that covers both Lean and Six Sigma concepts and tools (not only Lean, or only Six Sigma).
The qualifying process:
- The Certificate must be scanned and emailed to the student's Student Advisor.
- The Certificate will be reviewed to determine if it is acceptable to take the place of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- If the certificate is not acceptable, you will be required to register for the full Lean Six Green Belt Training Certification or test out by completing the Lean Green Belt Exam.