- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Microsoft Word (not included in enrollment).
- Microsoft Excel 2019 (not included in enrollment). While Microsoft Excel 2019 is ideal, you can download the desktop version of Excel included with Microsoft 365. Please note: There may be some differences between your version of Excel and what you see in the course.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The AIPB provides the six workbooks that are required for this course:
- Mastering Adjusting Entries
- Mastering Correction of Accounting Errors
- Mastering Payroll
- Mastering Depreciation
- Mastering Inventory
- Mastering Internal Controls and Fraud Prevention
In addition to the six workbooks listed above, you will also receive:
- Two exam vouchers that cover the full cost of part one and part two of the Certified Bookkeeper exam
Books/Materials/Exam Fees are non-refundable upon registration.
Note: Due to the high cost of these items, books will not be shipped until10-days after the student's start date. Students may request an earlier shipment by contacting their Student Advisor but will be required to acknowledge the fees involved are non-refundable.