- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- QuickBooks Online (Free 1-year subscription and practice site included in enrollment.) An additional subscription or software purchase for QuickBooks Online is not required to complete this course. However, please note that this course is only suitable for the QuickBooks Online version.
- Microsoft Office Word and Excel 2016 (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following materials will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment in the Administrative Dental Assistant portion of the program:
- Administrative Dental Assistant
- Student Workbook to Accompany the Administrative Dental Assistant
Additionally, this course will provide you with DENTRIX® software that consists of sample practice opportunities. You can use this software to engage in activities and tasks that you would perform in actual practice and demonstrate your skills.
Manuals are included as downloadable PDFs throughout the Microsoft portions of the course.
The following materials will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment in the Professional Bookkeeping with QuickBooks Online portion of the program:
- Bookkeeping for Dummies
- QuickBooks Online software
- Your enrollment in this course includes a free 1-year full subscription to QuickBooks Online. You will be shown how to access and activate this subscription. Manuals are included as downloadable PDFs throughout the course.