- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word or equivalent (not included in enrollment).
- Windows Media Player or a similar program.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Administrative Medical Assisting
- Medical Terminology for Health Professions
- You will receive an access code from your instructor to access MOSS 3.0. MOSS 3.0 is the simulated EHR you will be using during the course for your assignments.