- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred to access the course content. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Windows Media Player or a similar program.
- Microsoft Office 2016 Suite (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Administrative Medical Assisting
- Medical Terminology for Health Professions
- You will receive an access code from your instructor to access your MOSS 3.0. MOSS 3.0 is the simulated EHR you will be using during the course for your assignments.