- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 7 or later.
- Mac: OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- NASM Essentials of Corrective Exercise Training
You'll also receive access to practice exams and study materials, to help you prepare for your exam.