The program functions best with high-speed Internet. You need access to
Microsoft Word and Excel to complete the assignments. This program is
compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and more recent operating systems
and functions best Internet Explorer 7 and higher.
ed2go provides the required textbook, Bookkeeping Made Simple
but you need QuickBooks 2015 software installed on your computer prior
to taking this program.
The bookkeeping portion of this course can be taken on either an
IBM-compatible computer (PC) or a Mac. The QuickBooks tutorial can be
taken on an IBM-compatible computer (PC) or a Mac. If you use a Mac,
you must purchase the Mac version of the software, although some of the
screen shots within the tutorial may differ.
You need Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat Reader for this course.
- For Windows Vista or Windows 7, you need the following:
Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or higher
with SSE2 technology
- For Windows XP, you will need the following: Intel Pentium
4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2
- 2 GB RAM
- 1.8 GB free disk space for installation
- 1,280 x 1,024 true color video display adapter 128 MB or
greater, Microsoft® Direct3D®-capable workstation-class graphics card
- 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true color