Prepares you for:
Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) is a premier security certification offered by ISC(2), ideal for those wanting to begin or advance a career in computer networking or security.
This program will prepare you for this industry recognized certification, as well as a career in the information technology sector.
Upon completion of the program, you will be given vouchers to take the Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) exam.
What Will I Learn?
This program will teach you the dynamics of data communications, including network security, telecommunications, remote access, firewalls, proxy servers, and wireless and cellular technologies.
You’ll learn how to identify and mitigate malicious codes such as viruses, Trojans, logic bombs, social engineering, insider threats, data theft, DDoS, spoofing, Phishing, Pharming, and spam.
You'll also explore authentication and access control methods. You'll learn about AAA and trusts, and you'll become familiar with identity management and cloud computing concepts.
- Authentication, identity management, and network trusts
- Cloud computing security concepts, as well as network data security
- Wireless security and cellular technologies
- Malware identification and mitigation
- Risk management, security assessment, and incident handling
- Crypotography, encryption, PKI, and certificates
- Security auditing and systems monitoring and analysis
Possible Careers Include…
- Information Security Analysts
- Computer Systems Analysts
- Security Management Specialists
- Computer User Support Specialist