- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
- Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
- Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
- A microphone connected to your computer.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Authority to install software on your computer.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.