This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device. Mac users are encouraged to have access to a Windows environment on their device. The Online Lab System is compatible with PC and Mac computers as well. You will be provided detailed instructions for setting-up a home virtual lab system.
• PC: Windows 7 or later operating systems.
• Mac: OS 10.6 or later.
• Browser: All current Internet browsers, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred.
• Adobe Flash Player. Click here
to download the Flash Player.
• Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here
to download the Acrobat Reader.
• Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
• Other: Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
You will receive a copy of the following upon registration:
• A+ Guide to IT Technical
• CompTIA™ Security+ SY0-501
• Network+ Guide to Networks