1. Can I register for courses if I am an international student?
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country’s regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
2. Does this course prepare for a certification?
Yes, you will be prepared to sit for the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), and Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP) exams.
- For more information on CISSP certification please click here.
- For more information on how to become CISA Certified click here.
- For more information on how to become CISM Certified Click Here.
3. When can I start this course?
This course is open enrollment, so you can register and start the course whenever you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.
4. How long does it take to complete this course?
After you register, you will receive 9 months to complete the course. The time allotted for completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours.
5. What if I don't have enough time to complete the course within the time frame provided?
If you are unable to complete the course, contact your Student Advisor to help you work out a suitable completion date. Please note that an extension fee will be charged. If you are funded through a third-party organization, approval may also be required.
6. What kind of support will I receive?
The course instructor will be available by email to answer any questions you may have and to provide feedback on your performance. Occasionally, your course may be supported by a team of industry experts. You will also be assigned a Student Advisor for academic support.
7. What happens when I complete the course?
Upon successfully passing the final exam, you will be awarded a certificate of completion from the school or organization that you registered through.
8. Am I guaranteed a job?
ed2go courses will help you gain the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. However, you should always research the job market in your area before enrolling.
9. Can I get financial assistance?
ed2go courses are non-credit, so they do not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA, and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards may provide funding to take our courses. Additionally, you may qualify for financial assistance if you meet certain requirements. To learn more about financial assistance, click here.
10. How can I get more information about this course?
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the “Contact Us.”