- This course can only be taken on a PC.
- A DVD drive if you plan to install AutoCAD by disc.
- 8GB of RAM is recommended.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- AutoCAD 2018. You can download a free version of the AutoCAD 2018 software (containing AutoCAD 3D tools) that provides a 1-year student version license, however the student software license cannot be used in a commercial environment. Note: If you have previously accessed a free trial of the AutoCAD software, you may be required to purchase it separately to complete this course. Additionally, to utilize an extended free version will require documentation showing you are a full-time student, and ed2go is not currently an approved educational institute to provide this document.
- .NET Framework Version 4.6.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.