- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word (not included in enrollment).
- Microsoft Excel (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The AIPB provides the six workbooks that are required for this course:
- Mastering Adjusting Entries
- Mastering Correction of Accounting Errors
- Mastering Payroll
- Mastering Depreciation
- Mastering Inventory
- Mastering Internal Controls and Fraud Prevention
In addition to the six workbooks listed above, you will also receive:
- Two exam vouchers that cover the full cost of part one and part two of the Certified Bookkeeper exam
Books/Materials/Exam Fees are non-refundable upon registration.