- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Coding and Reimbursement for Hospital Inpatient Services
- Professional Review Guide for the CCS/CCS-P Examination (1yr access to e-book)
You should have the current year's version of the following materials for the Advanced Hospital Coding & CCS Prep Course. Before purchasing, please check the AHIMA website for the Allowable Code Books List for the CCS certification examination.
You must have these materials:
- Current Procedural Terminology (CPT)
- Healthcare Professional Coding System (HCPCS) Level II