This program is compatible with the Windows XP and later operating systems and IE 7 and later browsers and can be taken on either a Mac or a PC; however, most medical offices currently use PCs. A high-speed Internet connection is recommended.
Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat Reader are required for this program.
Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
Click here to download the Flash Player.
ed2go will provide the required materials for this program. They include:
- The Pharmacy Technician:A Comprehensive Approach
- Pharmaceutical Calculations for Pharmacy Technicians
- Law and Ethics ISBN: 9781285082066
- Fundamental Pharmacology for Pharmacy Technicians
- Fundamental Pharmacology for Pharmacy Technicians Workbook
- Pharmacy Lab Kit and Manual (e-Science)
- Virtual Medication Safety for Technicians – Online
- Virtual Inventory Management for Technicians - Online
- Virtual Pharmacy Externship for Technicians – Online
- Externship packet and lab coat provided upon acceptance into the Externship Program
After successfully completing your program, you’ll also receive access to the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) practice tests, to help you study for your certification exam.