Paul Keller, President, is a Senior Consultant with Quality America, Inc. Paul has developed and implemented successful Six Sigma and Quality Improvement programs in service and manufacturing environments. Paul has been with Quality America since 1992, where he has:
- Developed and managed systems for overall operations, including quality improvement, product development, partner relations, marketing, sales, order fulfillment and technical support.
- Provided primary statistical expertise to our customer base, as well as internal Software Development, Sales and Technical Support teams.
- Developed and implemented Six Sigma related courses, including Quality Management, Statistical Process Control (SPC), and Designed Experiments, to hundreds of our companies in a wide variety of industries including Roche Pharmaceuticals, Core3 Inc. Business Process Outsourcing, US Army, MacDermid Printing Solutions, Boeing Satellite, Dow Corning, Antec, Pfizer, Warner Lambert, and many others.
- Paul has authored a number of well-received publications, including:
- 2013: Co-authored Six Sigma Handbook: Fourth Edition (New York: McGraw Hill). Authored series of instructional videos for McGraw-Hill's Access Engineering online program.
- 2012: Co-authored Handbook for Quality Management, Second Edition: A Complete Guide to Organizational Excellence (New York: McGraw Hill).
- 2011: Authored SPC Demystified (New York: McGraw Hill).
- 2010: Authored Six Sigma Demystified: Second Edition (New York: McGraw Hill).
- 2009: Co-authored Six Sigma Handbook: Third Edition (New York: McGraw Hill).
- 2005: Author Six Sigma Demystified (New York: McGraw Hill). Over 40,000 copies sold of first edition.2003: Technical Editor Quality Engineering Handbook, Tucson: QA Publishing, LLC.
- 2002: Contributing Author Manufacturing Handbook of Best Practices, Boca Raton: St. Lucie Press.
- 2001: Author Six Sigma Deployment, Tucson: QA Publishing, LLC.
- 2001: Co-author Six Sigma Study Guide, Tucson: QA Publishing, LLC.
- 2000: Contributing Author Handbook for Quality Technicians and Mechanical Inspectors, Tucson: QA Publishing, LLC.
- 2000: Contributing Author Handbook for Quality Management, Tucson: QA Publishing, LLC.
- 1992-present: Numerous articles in professional trade magazines, conference proceedings, and Quality America's Knowledge Center.
Before launching Quality America's training and consulting business in 1992, Paul specialized in Quality Engineering in the Masters Program at the University of Arizona. He applied these techniques as a Quality Manager for a consumer goods manufacturer (1990-1992), and an SPC Director at an industrial products manufacturer (1987-1990). In these roles, he developed company-wide Quality Systems to meet the demands of a diverse customer base, including the automotive and aerospace industries.