This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- This course is preferred with the latest versions of Windows and Mac OS. Although the versions listed below are compatible, it's strongly recommended to have the latest operating system for an optimal experience.
- PC: Windows 7 or later operating systems.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari (Although Google Chrome is preferred).
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software is not included in the cost of tuition. All software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
Other: Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional material requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment.
These textbooks are recommended for supplementary reading but are not necessary to complete the course:
- David K. HAYES and Jack D. NINEMEIER (2016) Hotel Operations Management (3rd Edition)
- Leonardo INGHILLERI & Micah SOLOMON (2010) Exceptional Service, Exceptional Profit: The Secrets of Building a Five-Star Customer Service Organization
- Micah SOLOMON (2016)- The Heart of Hospitality: Great Hotel and Restaurant Leaders Share Their Secrets
- Jokima HILLER (2015) - 7 EASY Ways to Show Your Employees YOU Care! A Booklet for Hotel Managers and Others