This program is compatible with the Windows 7 and later operating
systems and all current internet browsers.
This program can be taken on either a Mac or a PC. You'll need to have
Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat Reader are required for this
Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
Click here to download the Flash Player.
Note: The Online Lab System is compatible with PC and Mac computers.
All students are provided detailed instructions for setting-up a home
virtual lab system as well.
You will receive a copy of A+ Guide to IT Technical Support, Ninth
Edition, upon registration.
You can take this program on a PC (Window XP or higher is required) or
The following are the minimum system requirements are necessary to
access the lessons
- A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player
installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended)\
- A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video
- Minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a
minimum of a 500MHz Processor
- Minimum Screen Display Size of 15" (17" widescreen or above
- Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
- Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution –
including both external and built-in web cams
- A microphone connected to your computer
- Authority to install software on your computer
- A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps