- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Excel 2019 or Microsoft Excel 365 (not included in enrollment). While Microsoft Excel 2019 is ideal, you can download the desktop version of Excel included with Microsoft 365. Please note: There may be some differences between your version of Excel and what you see in the course.
- Microsoft Word or an equivalent word-processing program.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for Microsoft Excel 2019 course are included in enrollment and will be available online. You will receive unlimited Practice Assessments and a PDF textbook when you begin the Certified Internal Auditor course.