- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word or an equivalent word-processing program, such as OpenOffice
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Other: Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- A Guide to Health Insurance Billing
- CPT Professional Edition
- HCPCS Level II Professional
- ICD-10-CM Expert for Physicians with Guidelines
- Medical Terminology for Health Professions
After successfully completing your program, you will receive the following study materials:
- Professional Review Guide for the CCA Examination