- This course can only be taken on a PC. Macs and Chromebooks are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- QuickBooks Online (Free 1-year subscription and practice site included in enrollment.) An additional subscription or software purchase for QuickBooks Online is not required to complete this course. However, please note that this course is only suitable for the QuickBooks Online version.
- Microsoft Office Word and Excel 2016 (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. Manuals are included as downloadable PDFs throughout the Microsoft portions of the course.
The following materials will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment in the Veterinary Assistant Training portion of the program:
- Tasks for the Veterinary Assistant
The following materials will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment in the Professional Bookkeeping with QuickBooks Online portion of the program:
- Bookkeeping for Dummies
- QuickBooks Online software
- Your enrollment in this course includes a free 1-year full subscription to QuickBooks Online. You will learn how to access and activate this subscription in the Lesson 2 assignment. Manuals are included as downloadable PDFs throughout the course.