- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac. Mac users are encouraged to have access to a Windows environment on their device.
- A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
- Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
- Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
- A microphone connected to your computer.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Authority to install software on your computer.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment.The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment in the correlating portion of the bundle:
- A+ Guide to IT Technical Support
Note: The Online Lab System is compatible with PC and Mac computers.
All students are provided detailed instructions for setting-up a home
virtual lab system as well.
For Web Based Exams:
- Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution –
including both external and built-in web cams
- A microphone connected to your computer
- Authority to install software on your computer
- A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps