- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Visual Studio Code (not included in enrollment).
- One of the following databases (not included in enrollment):
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft SQL
- Server Express
- MySQL Oracle
- MAMP (Instructions for installing both MAMP will be included with the course).
- MySQL Workbench (Instructions for installing MySQL Workbench will be included with the course).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- You will need to have administrative access to your computer so you can properly configure the software and download other software during the course.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online. Manuals are included as downloadable PDFs throughout the course.