- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Word or equivalent (not included with enrollment)
- Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbook, workbook, and codebooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Understanding Health Insurance: A Guide to Billing and Reimbursement, by Michelle A. Green
- Accompanying Workbook: Understanding Health Insurance: A Guide to Billing and Reimbursement
- ICD-10-CM Expert for Physicians
- CPT Professional
- HCPCS Level II Professional
Choice of study guide/voucher package upon course completion:
- CBCS Study Guide
- Professional Review Guide for the CCA Examination + ICD-10-PCS Expert
- Official CPC Certification Study Guide