- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Office Suite or Google Docs/Sheets/Slides/Forms & Apache OpenOffice (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Please Note: It is recommended that you have a history of professional work experience (full-time, part-time, internship, volunteer work, etc.) to successfully complete course assignments and projects. You will be required you to complete a project in addition to assignments and quizzes. Projects must be based off an actual business and are subject to approval by Master Black Belt Coaches. We highly recommend a project be completed at your place of employment. If you are not employed, we recommend taking our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course.