This program can be taken from either a Mac or a PC. It is compatible with the Windows XP and later operating systems, Firefox, Chrome, or IE 7 and later browsers. There are no specific computer requirements other than an Internet connection, e-mail account, Microsoft Word (for assignment submissions), and Windows Media Player (which is available as a free download).
Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat Reader are required for this program.
Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
Click here to download the Flash Player.
ed2go will provide the required textbooks for this program:
- Delmar’s Administrative Medical Assisting, 5th Edition
- A Guide to Health Insurance Billing
- 2017 CPT Standard Edition
- 2017 HCPCS Level II
- ICD-10-CM Professional for Physicians 2017
- ICD-10-PCS (2017)
- Official CPC Certification Study Guide
- Professional Review Guide for the CCA Examination, 2016 Edition
- Merriam-Webster's Medical Desk Dictionary
- Medical Terminology for Health Professions
After successfully completing your program, you’ll also receive access to the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) online CPC Exam Review course, to help you study for your certification exam.