you are looking to improve your conflict resolution skills and
abilities in the
workplace, at home, or in private practice, the Certified Mediator and
Arbitrator program is for you. This three course program will provide
a comprehensive knowledge and skill set and end with a Certification
on your studies.
this program, you will learn how to effectively help others negotiate
collaborate through difficult disputes. This program provides Mediators
Borders ® training on the InAccord Conflict Analysis
both mediation and arbitration practice, in addition to practice
where you can apply your new skills in simulated role plays. As part of
arbitration training, you will learn how to facilitate a hearing, weigh
and testimony, and render an award.
Prepares You For...
- State and Local Government
- Finance and Insurance
- Private Practice
- Mediators Without Borders Professional Certification Exam
What You'll Learn...
In this program, you will learn how to effectively help others
negotiate and collaborate through the most difficult disputes using the
InAccord® Conflict Analysis model for mediation. The Mediators Without
Borders Certified Mediator and Arbitrator program will prepare you for
a meaningful career in variety of different settings.
During the course of this program you will learn to do the following:
- Articulate the use of the InAccord® Conflict Analysis model for
use in mediation and
- Examine the three phases and four stages of the inAccord® model
used in mediation and arbitration
- Explore the pre-interview and post-interview phases of the
InAccord® mediation and arbitration model
- Apply the Touchstone Skills of questioning, reflecting, and
reframing to simulated mediation and arbitration cases
- Apply inAccord® surveys to simulated mediation and arbitration
cases, and analyze the results
- Examine and apply the InAccord® model to the most common
use of this seal
is not an
endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the
activity. It means that this activity has met the HR
Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”