- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- Windows 8 or newer.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred to access the course content. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible. The electronic health record (EHR) software within the course is only accessible through Internet Explorer.
- Microsoft Office 2016 Suite (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Administrative Medical Assisting
- The Paperless Medical Office: Using Harris CareTracker
- Medical Terminology for Health Professions