need for effective conflict resolution is vast and expected to grow. It
is an excellent career choice for those who have a desire to do well
while doing good. You can make a difference in the world while pursuing
a respected career.
While the need for conflict resolution is growing, there simply are few
well-articulated standards and practices. That’s why Mediators Without
Borders created the InAccord® Conflict Analysis Model. It is
methodical, efficient and data-driven – so practitioners have tools and
processes they can count on to be effective. This provides stability
that courts and attorneys appreciate.
Prepares You For...
- State and Local Government
- Human Resources
- Private Practice
What You'll Learn...
In this program, you will learn how to effectively help others
negotiate and collaborate through the most difficult disputes using the
InAccord® Conflict Analysis model for mediation. The Mediators Without
Borders Certified Mediator and Restorative Justice program will prepare
you for a meaningful career in variety of different settings.
In this program you will learn how to do the following:
- Articulate the use of the InAccord® Conflict Analysis model for
use in mediation and restorative justice
- Examine the Three Phases and Four Stages of the InAccord® model
- Explore the pre-interview and post interview phases of the
InAccord® mediation and Restorative Justice model
- Apply the Touchstone Skills of questioning, reflecting, and
reframing to simulated mediation cases
- Apply InAccord® surveys to simulated cases and analyze the results
- Apply knowledge, skills and values of InAccord mediation to field
of restorative justice
- Understand theories underlying and influencing field of
- Analyze various models or application of restorative justice,
such as sentencing circles
- Understand victim and offender issues in restorative justice
- Explore process of setting up a restorative justice program