- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs and Chromebooks are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is compatible.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access 2019 or Microsoft Office 365 (not included in enrollment). While Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access 2019 are ideal, you can use the desktop versions of each included with Microsoft 365. Please note: There may be some differences between your version of these and what you see in the course.
- QuickBooks Online (Free 1-year subscription and practice site included in enrollment.) An additional subscription or software purchase for QuickBooks Online is not required to complete this course. However, please note that this course is only suitable for the QuickBooks Online version.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment Professional Bookkeeping with QuickBooks Online portion of the course:
- Bookkeeping for Dummies, 2nd Edition
- QuickBooks Online software
- Your enrollment in this course includes a free 1-year full subscription to QuickBooks Online. You will learn how to access and activate this subscription during the course.
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment in the Management Training portion of the course:
- Managing by the Numbers: A Commonsense Guide to Understanding and using your Company's Financials
- Strategic Planning - A Pragmatic Guide
Please Note: You will receive a digital book if the physical book is on backorder.