Learn to be an integral part of any professional office team, from small businesses to major corporations. This program will teach you the fundamental skills you need to work as an administrative professional.
You will also learn Microsoft Office 2016 software and be prepared to sit for the Microsoft Certification Exams 77-727 and 77-728 (Excel), 77-725 and 77-726 (Word), 77-729 (PowerPoint), and 77-731 (Outlook).
Prepares You For...
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Department Secretary
- Administrative Representative
What You'll Learn...
You will learn essential administrative skills, such as how to work in a modern professional office, personal and professional ethics, communication essentials, records and financial management, event and travel planning, working with different personality types, and business writing.
You will learn an advanced level in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook 2016.
Upon completion of your program, you will:
- Ethical behavior in the workplace, business etiquette, written and verbal communication and effective customer service
- Causes of workplace stress and how to handle them
- Records Management, different types of meetings, making travel arrangements, and understand the functions of management
- How to create and edit formulas, audit equations, and present information in charts and tables
- How to create and format professional business documents, including mail merges, Web pages, and interactive forms
- How to create and modify slide presentations, including editing graphics, formatting text and text boxes, and animating objects and transitions
- How to create and edit Outlook objects, such as e-mail, meetings, tasks, and contacts