Upon successful completion of this program, you’ll know how to:
- Use dynamic HTML to make your web pages more interactive.
- Create database-driven web applications using PHP.
- Use SQL to pull data from a database and to insert and modify data in a database.
- Employ XML to store and validate data and to make data more accessible to other applications.
- Use the latest HTML features to build forward-looking websites.
- Work with Bootstrap to create an efficient and responsive site.
- Understand how to develop websites for desktop devices.
- Know how to create and maintain a WordPress site.