Prepares you for:
Being able to implement multi-channel analytics can bring powerfully positive impacts to any marketing effort and make you stand out in the digital landscape. In this program, you’ll learn how to leverage competitive intelligence to analyze, provide context for, and increase observed marketing successes.
Upon completion of your program, you’ll receive an exam voucher to take the Online Marketing Certified Associate (OMCA®) exam.
What Will I Learn?
In the Web Analytics Associate program, you will explore implementation of measurement models, tag management and the power of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- OMCA® Digital Marketing Foundations
- Data collection
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) and analytics techniques
- Actionable web analytics reporting and analysis guide
- Qualitative research
- Experimentation and testing
- Industry models, complex measurement, and approaches
- Google-specific techniques and reports
This program fully prepares you for the Online Marketing Certified Associate (OMCA®) exam, administered by the Online Marketing Certified Professionals (OMCP®) organization.
Possible Careers Include…
- Digital Web Analyst
- Digital Analytics Analyst
- Web and Mobile Analyst
- Analytics and Performance Specialist