What You'll Learn..
In this program you learn to manage multiple projects and ensure their alignment to meet organizational goals. The fees for the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification exam are included in the program.
Upon completion of this program you will be able to:
- Describe the ways that Black Belt Training enhances the Green Belt body of knowledge
- Define the process used to select an appropriate Black Belt Project
- List and define the influence and facilitation skills that help Black Belts improve their leadership capabilities
- Describe how to coach Green Belts and other Lean Six Sigma practitioners through each Phase of DMAIC
- List the steps involved in testing the measurement system, sampling the data, and assessing process capability
- Describe the steps involved in conducting hypothesis tests to assess theories of root cause
- Identify which type of tests are appropriate for any given data set
- Describe the steps involved and the different uses for Design of Experiments
- Identify which type of control charts are appropriate for any given data set
- Describe how and why to apply visual management to an improved process
- Describe how to construct an effective project storyboard