What You'll Learn...
In this program you will learn how to properly recommend nutrients to optimize body function and performance based on the latest research. You will learn to plan and monitor nutritional status for anabolic adaptations, effective fat loss, and body composition for health and sports performance as well as evaluate nutrient and supplementation requirements for human performance and function.
Upon completion of this program you will know:
- Nutrients and Recommended Intakes
- Fuel Sources for Muscle and Exercise Metabolism
- Gastric Emptying, Digestion, and Absorption
- Carbohydrates, Fat, and Protein
- Water Requirements and Fluid Balance
- Vitamins, Minerals, and Nutrition Supplements
- Nutrition and Training Adaptations
- Body Composition and Weight Management
- Eating Disorders in Athletes
- Nutrition and Immune Function in Athletes