Enroll today to begin building a foundational knowledge on heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration. Embark on the path to nationally recognized certifications that will prepare you to enter the industry as a vetted working professional.
Once you complete a basic training and pass the initial qualification exam, you can expand your accreditation and prepare for the Air Conditioning specialty certification exam. Do all of this while you build a solid industry foundation and prepare for the first stage of industry recognized HVACR Certified Technician certification processes.
An industry certification in the air conditioning specialty combined with an EPA 608 Refrigerant Handler’s License is key to gaining HVACR workforce credentials and will distinguish you as a motivated technician.
In summation, the program will prepare for the following credentials:
- EPA 608 Refrigerant Handling Exam (EPA)
- R-410A Refrigerant Handling Qualification
- In this course specifically, card and certificate for refrigerant
- Stage 1 Exams: HVAC Excellence Work Ready Exams or NATE Service Core (Your choice when it reaches the Excellence/Specialty point in the program)
- Stage 2 Certification Exams: HVAC Excellence AC (specialty exam) or NATE AC Service Level (EPA specialty exam) **
Exam vouchers will be included in your tuition. You'll even receive help arranging a place and time for your exams, convenient to your geographic location.
The lessons in this program focus on learning objectives that are identified by HVACR industry groups such as HVAC Excellence, AHRI, NATE, RSES, and ACCA, as key knowledge for an HVACR technician.
You will receive twelve (12) months total duration of access with sixty (60) day access to each module within the program.
**NOTE: You must schedule your specialty certification exam within two weeks of program completion and schedule your exam date for within 30 days of program completion. You will not be issued a voucher beyond those 30 days.