- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- Access to a video camera (on the phone or other device)
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or later
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word Online
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment.
The following digital textbook for the Medical Terminology are accessed via links in the lessons:
- Medical Terminology for Health Professions (eBook)
The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment in the Phlebotomy Course:
- The Complete Textbook of Phlebotomy
Please note: You will receive a digital book if the physical book is on backorder.
The following materials will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment in the Phlebotomy Course:
- The Phlebotomy Technician Lab Kit and Expansion Kit