- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- The Pharmacy Technician: A Comprehensive Approach
- Pharmaceutical Calculations for Pharmacy Technicians
- Law and Ethics for Pharmacy Technicians
- Fundamental Pharmacology for Pharmacy Technicians
- Fundamental Pharmacology for Pharmacy Technicians Workbook
- Pharmacy Lab Kit with Manual (only available for residents of U.S./Canada; additional information available in the FAQs section)*
- Externship packet and lab coat provided upon acceptance into the Externship Program
Please note: You will receive a digital book if the physical book is on backorder.
Please note: Your Pharmacy Lab Kit with Manual will be sent separately from the rest of your materials and will be received within 3 months of enrollment.