- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac. A Chromebook is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or newer.
- Mac: OS Mojave (10.14) or later (Catalina – version 10.15, Big Sur – version 11)
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word or an equivalent word-processing program, such as Google Docs or Apple Pages.
- Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud) (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- The Elements of Graphic Design, by Alex W. White
- Typographic Design: Form and Communication, by Carter, R., Maxa, S., Sanders, M., Meggs, P.B., & Day, B.