- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- The Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Handbook
- An Introduction to Six Sigma and Process Improvement
Qualifications and Requirements for CSSGB Certification:
In order to sit for the CSSGB Certification Exam through ASQ, canditates must meet the minimum requirements listed below:
- Six Sigma Green Belts are employees who spend some of their time on process improvement teams.
- They analyze and solve quality problems, and are involved with Six Sigma, lean or other quality improvement projects.
- Candidates must have three years of on-the-job experience in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge.
- Candidates must have worked in a full-time, paid role.
- Paid intern, co-op or any other course work cannot be applied toward the work experience requirement.
For more information regarding the Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge, click here
Education waivers are not granted.
Green Belt Certification students that successfully complete the ed2go Green Belt training and who meet the requirements to sit for the ASQ SSGB Certification can apply via ASQ/Ed2go PDF Certification application.
For additional information regarding the CSSGB Certification, please refer to the ASQ website.