This course is compatible with the latest MAC OS and Windows versions. Although, some older versions may work, it’s strongly recommended to have the latest operating system to have the most optimal experience.
The following are the minimum system requirements are necessary to access the lessons
- A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended)
- A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials
- Minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor
- Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended)
- Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials
For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
- Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams
- A microphone connected to your computer
- Authority to install software on your computer
- A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps
All materials are included in the program.