Prepares you for:
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising allows you to deliver a timely marketing message to an engaged audience. When you can get the right message in front of the right people and influence them to take action, you become a huge asset for companies that advertise online. In this program, you’ll learn key PPC marketing tactics from industry experts.
Upon completion of your program, you’ll receive an exam voucher to take the Online Marketing Certified Associate (OMCA®) exam.
What Will I Learn?
With the PPC Associate concentration, you’ll start by learning the landscape of digital marketing; then, you'll dive deep into your PPC training to make sure the ads you pay for bring in a return. You’ll gain a comprehensive, cross-discipline approach to designing, building, and maintaining campaigns.
- OMCA® Digital Marketing Foundations
- Introduction to keywords and match types
- Writing effective ad copy and ad extensions
- Campaign settings
- Conversion tracking, bidding, and reporting
- Utilizing the display network
- Account organization and understand quality score
- Creating your account strategy and launching and monitorign accounts
- Testing and advanced landing page strategy
- Tools and other ad networks
This program fully prepares you for the Online Marketing Certified Associate (OMCA®) exam, administered by the Online Marketing Certified Professionals (OMCP®) organization.
Possible Careers Include…
- Search Marketing Strategist
- PPC Specialist/Strategist
- E-marketing Specialist
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Analyst